Established in Sohar and then moving to Muscat in 2012, ME Studio became a solid realty in Oman and to date can boast various successfully completed projects to its credit.
With a vision to become one of the leading consultancy companies in Oman and in the Middle East, ME Studio has various upcoming and under design projects in various parts of Oman.
The ME Studio persons have established a high quality reputation thanks to their experience gained in Italy, other parts of Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Mission and Values
Our mission is Customer satisfaction, following the values and solid principles that have always guided the ME Studio’s work:
Project precision and foresight, respect for living standards and quality of materials and commitment to the ethical standards of the profession.
We understand and respect the culture, the people, the government, the heritage and the environment of Oman. We use our know-how to develop projects in line with the futuristic spirit of the country in order to support Oman’s goal to develop hopes, communities and services.
We work closely with a wide range of public and private clients:
- Al Sifah Tourism Development Co. SAOC, Oman
- MOD – Ministry of Defense, Oman
- MOH – Ministry of the Health, Oman
- OETI – Oman Education and Training Investment Co, Oman
- OMPET llc, Oman
- RCA – Royal Court of Affairs, Oman
- Worley Parson Oman Engineering llc, Oman
- Apollo Hospital Chain – Dubai
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd – Dubai
- Dar El Emara llc – Abu Dhabi
- Oriental Pearls Real Estate Development llc – Dubai
- Ministrére des Finances et du Budget – Chad
- Office National de Radiodiffusion et de Television – Chad
- Juventus Football Club spa – Italy
- Environment Park spa – Italy
- Mubadala, Abu Dhabi
The services supplied by ME Studio are based on a combination of know-how and resources providing answers to a variety of needs of our clients, both in the design and construction stages.
The wide range of professional services provided covers the fields of architectural design, civil and MEP engineering, master planning, urban design, landscaping, sustainability, interior design, site supervision, cost engineering and project management.